It's time to kick things up a notch!
Announcing the Because Play Matters and Game Designers Guild logo contest!
With a new lab, we need a new logo!
So, we are opening it up to your submissions. Those people who create logos that we decide to use in some way will get to choose from an assortment of PC, Xbox, PS3, or Board games (approximate value: $50) and will be credited on the BPM web site.
- Logos should be primarily text. Graphical elements should be kept to a minimum.
- Logos should not be overly busy, so that they look good both small and large.
- Logos can be either the acryonyms or the spelled out words (BPM, Because Play Matters, GDG, Game Designers Guild)
- Logos should not reflect only digital or analog games.
- Logos should reflect the primary concept of each - the idea of Play for BPM, and the idea of creation/construction for GDG.
Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 30, 2012.